This will make two small jars
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favourite natural sweetener)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen pink pitaya / dragonfruit
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- Few blueberries and blackberries
- Edible flowers
Layer 1: Chia pudding
Layer 2: Pink pitaya smoothie
Toppings (optional toppings):
- Mix all the chia ingredients together and stir well. Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes stirring well to avoid clumps (best overnight in the fridge).
- To stick fruits/veggies on the side of the jar, cut the fruit/veggie really thin and make sure the glass is dry.
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients.
- Layer the two and top with any toppings you like.